Where we live and work! Our home
ASCONSIT has its offices in Lüneburg. The town itself and the greater area have a lot to offer: its historic old town, a varied cultural offer, and the beautiful natural surroundings are all trademarks of Lüneburg and stand for a high quality of life. The many brick houses with their artfully designed pediments and narrow cobbled alleyways dating back to the middle ages are characteristic of the idyllic town on the river Ilmenau. At the same time, Lüneburg is only a stone’s throw from Hamburg - it is about 60 kilometres from one city centre to the other. The ideal distance for a day out.
Values & benefits
We are dedicated to creating a discrimination-free working environment. Promoting diversity is in our DNA, and we’d love to have you on board and see your potential unfold!
Values we live by!
- We communicate on equal footing!
We communicate openly and faithfully with our customers and staff members. We act respectfully and fair at all times. Critical feedback is also welcome.
- Together we can achieve more!
We promote cultural diversity, support individual ways of life and are committed to ensuring a good work-life balance. We are convinced that we can achieve personal and professional goals more effectively, if we work together.
- You can rely on us!
Our statements and solution approaches are well-founded. Our dedication to our customers and staff forms the basis for trusting cooperation.
- We accept responsibility!
We work to promote a better future and want to give something back in return for our business success. This is why we are committed to social, environmental and economic involvement.
- Permanent contracts
- Contributions to capital formation
- 28 days of holiday
- Kindergarten subsidy
- Modern work devices such as iPhones, notebooks and cloud systems
- Company car - depending on department and entry level
- Individual further training options
- Anniversary bonuses
- Flexible working hours
- Working from home and flexible office options
- Special leave for childbirth/weddings/relocations
- Flexible reintegration after parental leave
- Training plan with mentoring scheme
- Trial period feedback
- Annual talks
- Staff surveys
- Regular health-related activities
- Personal trainer
- Fruit, healthy snacks and drinks
- Corporate health care management
- Employee benefits (e.g. group accident insurance)
- Glasses for screen work
- Regular team events
- Summer party (for all the family)
- Christmas party
- Lunch events
- Table football league